Review: The Horrible History of Britain and Ireland

The Horrible History of Britain and Ireland The Horrible History of Britain and Ireland by Terry Deary
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's always an enjoyment to read one of the Horrible Histories! This one brings something that is quite novel to me, besides its humorous language and funny comics, and that is the histories concerning not only Britain but also Ireland. And of course, Scotland and Wales are also included in this book. I would really love to read more about the British and Irish histories beyond this series. Anyways, as an English teacher, it seems that I have to know more about the place where the language originates.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

介紹常用簡報線上互動工具數款:Mentimeter,Slido,Polleverywhere,Pear Deck

各式線上教學及學習用小工具分享

小介紹一下WordWall這個網站!