Review: In Defense of a Liberal Education

In Defense of a Liberal Education In Defense of a Liberal Education by Fareed Zakaria
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A book I imagined to be thicker, but ended up less than 200 pages. Well, a defense can be long or short, I think.
The author tries to provide reasons for why we need a liberal education, which, I think, is itself something really hard to define and hard to persuade people of whose immediate effects on life. That's why I think the defense is really not so structured, with layers of arguments. However, I think this really has a lot to do with "liberal education" itself, so I won't blame the author too much, yet I still look forward to a better argument for a lover of liberal arts like me.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

介紹常用簡報線上互動工具數款:Mentimeter,Slido,Polleverywhere,Pear Deck

各式線上教學及學習用小工具分享

小介紹一下WordWall這個網站!